Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day at Josies Cabin

Memorial Day we decided to go up to Josie's Cabin. I haven't been there since grade school. We went with Curtis mom and dad. It was an amazing day. What an amazing lady Josie was. It was so secluded and beautiful. I thought it was the perfect place. I just cant believe she lived up there with no modern amenities. Walking threw her cabin, it amazed me that someone could live in such small quarters. It was like walking back in time. I can only imagine the amazing people she meet and all the things she witnessed in her life. After we got done exploring we headed to Split Mountain and had a picnic lunch.

Jace and Curtis


Josie's Cabin


My Boys!!! They sure love there daddy

Jace, Me and Cade. They weren't to happy about taking this picture



The petroglyphs




Grandma Debbie and Jace

No comments:

Post a Comment