Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super Heros

For Christmas Jace got a trunk of super hero costumes.  We have been collecting these costumes of his for awhile. He loves to dress up and be different people.  For instance he loves to play cowboys, race car drivers, Darth Vader, Buzz Lightyear, Army guys, spiderman, iron man, batman, James Bond, Indiana Jones...... I can go on and on!!! He would rather be these other people and play in his own imagination than actual toys.  That's OK with me!! I love his imagination.  Cade is finally getting big enough to play with him.  Jace will dress him up and off they go on an adventure. Now that my nephew Easton is getting bigger they drag him into it too!!!Its so cute. I hope they all stay this close and grow up to be best buddies!!!

                                                              Jace, Easton, and Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment