Friday, October 21, 2011

Curtis Birthday

Curtis celebrated his 29th birthday on October 10! Crazy!! I was teasing him that we are getting OLD!  We had family over for cake and ice cream.  He loves the Steelers so that's the kind of cake he got! I even had Pepsi and Lemonade to go with my theme!! Hahaha  For the last 2 years Curtis has wanted a plow blade for his 4 wheeler.  It has never panned out for him though.  So this year I had everyone chip in and he finally got it!! He was so excited!  Everyone was happy to because they never know what to get him, so they were more than happy to pitch in!  Curtis dosent like to make a big deal about his bday so I always try to keep in low key for him which is really hard for me because I love to throw a good party!!  We always have a good time anyways!  I love getting together and seeing everyone and the boys love playing with their cousins!  Happy Birthday Honey!!


My brother jared and his wife Aimee

My brother Jeremy and Jace

Grandma Becky and Cade

No more shoveling snow with a shovel

After everyone left Cade came out of the bathroom with a bandaid on his nose.  He thought it was so funny

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!! Looks like you had fun, what a good wife you are. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blade. He willhave to do the neighbors so he gets the most for his bang!!
    Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete