Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dad's 49th Birthday

On Sept. 24, my Dad turned 49 years old.  I'm still a little shocked that my Dad is that old. Hahaha that just means that I'm getting old too! We all got together at my parents house and had a nice dinner and than cake and ice cream.  All the little boys were taking turns getting into a big gift bag and than scaring each other.  It was so funny to watch.  We got Dad a bow sling so that he can carry around his bow.  He got a new gun from Jordan, which he said was his favorite!!!  He got some new clothes and gift certificates.  By the end of the night we were already planning his next birthday, the BIG 50!!!  I cant wait but than I can because that means Ill be going on the BIG 30!!!!


Jace and Uncle Jared

Dad and his new gun

My sister in law Aimee and my nephew Easton

Easton is mad

Jace

Cade

Uncle Jordan got a new pellet gun so Uncle Jared helped him shoot it

Uncle Jordan helping Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment