Thursday, June 7, 2012

92 Years

My grandma Merl Horrocks turned 92 years old on March 23.  I have to give her a lot of credit because she is still doing fairly well.  She lives with my parents now but she still can do a lot of things for herself.  Her memory is going really fast though.  Everyday is different with what she remembers.  Its hard to watch sometimes.  Especially when she doesn't know me.  My mom is such an amazing person.  She has so much going on but she does it all.  I know some days she says she is going crazy but she always makes it work somehow.  Thanks for all that you sacrifice mom.  Happy Birthday to a very special Grandma!! Most of my younger memories involve my Grandma.  She was a huge part of my life growing up!!  I love you so much!



After cake and ice cream Jace, Cade and Easton went outside to help my dad burn weeds.  Oh my goodness what a mess!  Jace had to be in the middle of it all and Cade was more concerned about getting wet!  Overall they had a really good time.




 After they were done helping Grandpa, Cade was soaking wet!  So we had to strip him down and dry his clothes.  He had to run around in his undies for awhile.  He found a lego wagon and was pulling Easton around in it.  Easton loved it.  Than they got Grandmas Ipad out and were playing it.  Or Jace was playing and all the kids were watching:)



Jace, Cade, Easton and Konner

No comments:

Post a Comment