Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jeremy's Birthday

Me and my brother Jeremy are 16 months apart.  This year it was so crazy to see him turn 27.  We are going to be 30 before we know it!  He had a really great party.  I didn't take to many pictures though because my camera died.  He had his party at the Lapoint park.  They had a yummy lunch and dessert.  Jeremy got a lot of Lowes gift cards!  That's what he wanted and that's what he got!!  Jeremy loves to read so he got some books too.  Growing up I can remember going to the library with him all the time.  We loved to do the summer reading program and see how many books we could read.  So I'm proud of him that he kept it up! I also love to still read.  We also played some horse shoes and basketball.  We all had a great time. 
 Jared and his dog King and the birthday boy Jeremy
 My Dad and Jordan
 Easton and Jared.  Dad is consoling him because he fell off the play ground rock wall.
Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment