Friday, September 24, 2010

Cade's 2nd Birthday

Cade and my nephew Easton sitting with Grandma Becky

Cade's Pirate cake

my little pizza eating pirate

Argg I'm Captian Jace
Cade turned 2 on September 8th. I really cant believe it has been two years already. I'm so blessed to have him. He is such a sweet spirit. We ended up celebrating his birthday a couple days later so Curt could be with us. He had to go up to North Dakota to do an audit on the Halliburton bulk plant. I was a little stressed getting everything ready. My sister in law Aimee helped me put his fisher price car together. You know those red ones with the yellow top that they push with there feet. She is a wiz at that kind of stuff. So I have to say thank you Aimee!!! You are always such a great help!!! Love ya tons. So we had the whole family over to our house for a Pirate themed party. It was so chaotic that I didn't get many pics which I feel horrible about now. He had a good time playing with his cousins and friends. He got a lot of really cute toys and books and clothes.








No comments:

Post a Comment