Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turning 48

Grandpa Lance with his boys


Its been really hard for me to see my parents getting older. You never think its going to happen and then one day you notice little changes. A few more gray hairs here and there. More wrinkles. Then I look in the mirror and think wow!!!! I'm getting older too!!! I even have some grey hair. How scary is that!! So my dad just turned 48 years old. I think he is just hitting his prime. I look at him and think about what a great dad he has been. Sometimes growing up life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows but it was the best they could do. I love and admire my dad very much. Jace and Cade love to go to grandpas and look at his chickens. I hope that there relationship only gets stronger. We went over to there house for a little get together. I love hanging out with my family. We always have such a great time together. We had ribs, which were so good. If you don't believe me refer to the picture above of Jerika chowing down!!! Dad got a new TV and some new hoodies, since Jordan keeps taking his!!hahaha We got him a new coffee machine. The boys had a golfing contest to see who could hit the ball the farthest. Lets just say I tried and it took three swings to even hit it and then it didn't even go far. I don't think ill take up golfing as a career. Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham were there along with Grandma Horrocks. Its always fun to see them. Jared and Aimee and little Easty was there too!! I feed Easty so much ice cream!! Man he is a eater!! I love that little guy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your dad as well and it is great to see your family having a good time together. I know the feeling of getting older and I am older then your dad. SCARY!! Love ya all Colette

    ReplyDelete