Monday, September 20, 2010

Jace's 1st Day of Preschool

Its that time of year again. I was having a really hard time deciding whether or not to put Jace in preschool this year. It would be his second year going. I thought maybe we could do a sport or something else fun to occupy his time. Then my conscience got the better of me. I didn't want to be a bad mom so I enrolled him at First Impressions. We attended the open house which was really cute. The teachers put on a whole Pirate party for them. They got to make a pirate ship and even go a treasure hunt. One thing I am amazed at with Jace is how is isn't shy at all when it comes to social situations. He just walked right in, sat down and acted like these kids have been his friends forever. I hope he keeps up this attitude. I was quite impressed with all the wonderful teachers and the curriculum that they are planning on teaching. He will be all ready for kindergarten next year.
On the first day I took him to school and I will admit I was a little sad. Its hard to see them grow up so fast. On the other hand 3 hours with no Jace! I love the little guy but man I couldn't believe all the cleaning I got done. So any ways when I took him into his classroom, he just walked right in and joined in the activities!! I had to call him back so I could say good bye. I just wanted to hug him and not let go. He on the other hand said "mom don't kiss me, I to big." I grabbed him and gave him a big kiss anyways!!! He had such a good time. He is really excited about learning.


Jace and Cade right before we headed to the school. Cade thought he should be going to school too!! I told him another year and then it would be his time.


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! This blog was really hard to read because the words don't show up on the black.
    Love ya Colette

    ReplyDelete