Friday, September 24, 2010

I Am Number Four


So this is my first book review. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore was a really good read. I had just finished reading The Hungar Games series and came across this on a website. It is a sci fi book. I'm not usually a big fan but this one pulled me in. It is an easy read and probably would be considered a young adult book. I loved it all the same. It is about a planet called Lorian that falls under attack. In order to preserve there way of life the send off 9 children and there guardians to earth. The are than number 1-9 and separated. So the book starts with of course number 4 a boy who goes by John. The enemy has to kill them in order because they have a special charm that protects them. He knows 1-3 have been killed and now the enemy is coming after him. It goes on how him and his guardian Henri are on the run trying to stay alive. They end up in a small town in Ohio. They get settled in and actually stay put for the first time in 10 years. John finds friends and a girlfriend which he has never had before. He starts a life of his own for once. Then it gets really good as things develop and the enemy gets closer. I would definitely recommend reading this one. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment