Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bee Stings

On Labor day my work had a BBQ and Jace got stung on his ear lobe by a bee.  He cried and cried.  His ear was really red and sore.  On tue. morning he kept telling me his ear hurt and he didn't want to got o school.  I thought he was just trying to get out of school!  His ear looked red but it wasn't swollen so I thought it was just tender from the sting.  So when I went to get Jace off the bus the first thing I noticed was his ear! It was huge and red and so swollen.  I felt so bad.  As soon as we got back to the house I went looking for benadryl and we had none! So we had to run up the pharmacy and I talked to my boss Ben and even he was like "did you take a picture of his ear its huge!"  So than he helped me get what I needed and then we headed home.  Yes I did take pictures!!!!  I loaded him up with benadryl and than we put an ice pack on it! Jace fell asleep right away!! I'm loving benadryl!!hahaha  This morning his ear is still pretty swollen but the rash hasn't spread and his ear isn't any bigger so I guess we will just keep up on the benadryl and see what happens.  It just scares me that next time it might be worse.  Bees totally freak me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment