Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cade's 1st Day of Preschool

Today, Sept. 8th, is Cade's 3rd birthday and his 1st day of preschool at Central Cover Preschool.  His teachers are Miss Janel and Miss Rita.  This morning we gave him 1 present to open and it was his new book bag.  We are going to have his birthday party on Sat. Tonight we are taking him to his favorite place to eat, McDonalds of course!!  He was so excited to go to school today.  He picked out his clothes and was ready to go at 9 am.  Oh boy he is impatient. Class didnt start until 11 am.  Me and Jace took him in and he went right into his class and didn't even care that I was leaving him.  It once again made me so sad!!  My boys are so independent!  After I got Jace on the bus me and Curtis went to lunch.  That was so weird not having any kids with us.  Weird but yet so so good!! Its so neat to watch your kids grow up but to me it is so sad because I want them to stay little forever!!  I'm excited to start this school year with Cade.  Its going to be really good for him.  Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!!!!
He was really happy!!! Cade Lance Spafford

Cade and Jace

Cade's new doggie book bag, which he loves

getting ready to head to school

1 comment:

  1. He is to cute! where did you find his cute backpack?? its adorable.. My boys don't care about me leaving them anywhere either! It was good to see you at lunch! glad you got a little date with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete