Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cade's Birthday

I just cant believe that my baby is 3yrs old.  His birthday was on Sept. 8th.  Which fell on a Thur., so we had his party on Saturday.  We invited all his cousins and grandparents and had a birthday party in our backyard.  We did a Smurfs themed party.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  He is a spoiled boy( thanks to his grandparents) and got so many cute things for his bday.  He got toys and clothes and books and some fish(thanks Aimee and Jared) Not!  They only lived for a day and we had to go and buy another and than another after that.  So we are now on our 4th fish but he has been alive for a week now. Oh his name is Maverick. Jace loves Top Gun! We had a great time and I want to say thanks to all my wonderful family for being there!! Love ya all!!
My friend Lisa made his cake.  She is amazing!! It is a buttercream cake with blueberry filling and blueberry frosting! It was so yummy!



My friend Ginger Valora gave Cade a nerf gun and those cheese puffs he is holding.  I think they were his favorite gift.

Opening one of  Grandma and Grandpa Hancocks gift


Ginger, Debra and Joey Slaugh

Cade was being so cute, he was cutting up his cake and eating it

Grandma Spafford and Cade

Cade's cousin Konner

Me and my Mom

Cade's cousin Easton

Cade got a motorcycle from Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Dianne and he was lined all his smurfs up and was running it into them!!

My dear friend Grandma Ruby made this for me.  We played pin the butterfly on the smurfs nose.  The kids really liked it.

Cade with his fishes Ben and Kevin, who are now dead, a present from Uncle Jared and Aunt Aimee

He loved his shark shoes

Grandma Ruby also made these smurfs for Cade! She is amazing!!

Cade in his outfit from Grandma Becky

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is too Cute!!!.. I love love his decorations and stuff it turned out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete