Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kindergarten

Jace officially started kindergarten.  It was really hard on Mom but he loves it.  His teacher this year is Mrs. Perry and he really likes her.  He had no problem on the first day.  He didn't want me to take him on the first day but I made a deal with him that if he let me he could ride the bus home.  He loves the bus.  I keep asking him if he wants me to take him to school or pick him up, but he keeps telling me No! It makes me sad.  He is so independent.  On the first day of school we were all ready to go and Cade spills an orange pop all over his shorts and his new white shoelaces!  It was sad! Jace almost had a melt down.  I wiped them up best I could but they were stained orange.  After we got to the school Jace just took off to his class and went right in and found his seat.  He was told me "Mom you can go now."  It was so hard to leave him there.  It was very emotional for me.  I just cant believe that he is growing up so fast!! 
waking Jace up on his 1st day

My handsome boy on his 1st day of kindergarten

Jace on his 2nd day of kindergarten

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie pie!! can't believe he is old enough for kindergarten. Glad he like it! :)

    ReplyDelete