Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Last night me and my mom and my friends Ginger, Debra, Cara, my sister in law Aimee and her mom Jefrilyn all went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn. We have had our tickets since sat. but we still had to go up early to get good seats.  We waited for an hour in the freezing cold!!! It was so much fun though! There was a ton of people! They showed it in 3 rooms at the theater! Me and my Mom have been to them all together! It has been so much fun to do this with her.  I will remember our craziness forever! The movie by far was the best one yet! Yes it is as descriptive as the book.  I thought it was done well though and not to over the top.  The honeymoon was as expected and I was not disappointed! I have been waiting to see their room the next morning, broken bed and all!!hehehe  When she gives birth it is really gross!!! and intense!!! Loved it all!!!! Now we wait another year to see the final movie and we will do this all again!! Thanks for a great night Mom, Ginger, Aimee,Jefrilyn, Debra and Cara
Me and Mom

 Cara, Debra and Ginger- This was Gingers first time going to a midnight premier and she didn't dress warm.  So she took my scarf and wrapped it around her head and borrowed a blanket from some random lady!! It was hilarious!!!
Easton wouldn't go to sleep so Aimee had to bring him for like 30 min. and than Jared left work and came and got him and took him home!! He was so excited to be with us!! What a stinker!!

Braving the line- Jefrilyn, Aimee, Easton, Mom

1 comment:

  1. Oh you have made me excited to see it now. I think I will wait for the craze to calm down, I don't love being in the theater with like 900 girls who are screaming. I am so excited it's been forever since I read the book so I am glad the movie is very much like the book. So glad you had fun with all your girls!

    ReplyDelete