Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Witches Night

For my October Bunco group,  Alison Dudley did a witches night out!  It was so much fun.  We all came dressed up in our finest witches attire.  We had a really good time.  We played bunco, ate dinner and hung out.  I won best witches costume and the Loser prize and the most buncos!! I have never won like this before, it was Awesome!!!  Thanks Alison for putting so much time into Bunco! I love all my Bunco Girls!!!
Back Row L to R: Jefrilyn Anderson,  Alice Dudley, Aimee Hancock, Jada Dudley, Debra Slaugh, Billi Cook   Front Row: me, Alison Dudley Andrea Newman is taking the picture because she got off work to late go dress up.  We are missing Dena Moore, Marcie Batty and Ginger Valora

Me and Aimee

L to R: Aimee, Jada, Billi and Debra

L to R: Aimee, Jefrilyn, Andrea and Alice

Alison made these and I thought they were so cute! Mary's Blood was red soda and Swamp water was of course water!! Alison did such a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment