Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween Adventures

Halloween this year came really fast for me.  I felt like i could never catch up the whole month of October.  We didn't have time before Halloween to carve pumpkins so me and the boys did them Mon morning before school.  Jace wanted vampire teeth on his pumpkin.  Neither one would touch the inside so mom and to clean them out.  I hate doing that!! Its the texture that gets me!!  This year was a little different with Jace in school.  I got to go and help in his classroom.  I was in charge of tracing their hands and than making them into bat wings.  I had a lot of fun.  Jace was so excited that I was there.  He kept saying "that's my Mom."  It was cute.  Also we got to take our friends daughter trick or treating.  It was her first time ever celebrating Halloween.  She is from Spain and they don't celebrate it there.  Her mom is pregnant with twins and is really sick and her dad had to work.  It was really fun to watch her get so excited.  Our first stop was the Rec Center.  I know, I know I swore I would never do it again, but it actually wasn't to bad.  They kids enjoyed it.  After that I took them around to some people in our ward.  They had so much candy.  After we were done trick or treating we headed to our Hancock family Halloween party.  I look forward to it the most! We always have such a good time.  This year me and Aimee made BBQ chicken sandwiches and everyone brought food to go with it.  We had lots of yummy food.  We had a pinata for the kids and we played Halloween family feud for the adults.  It seems like everyone that came brought more candy bags and with the candy from the pinata, lets just say they made out like bandits! Isabel eyes were so BIG!! She was like this is all for me!! It was so cute!  We had our annual Halloween Costume Contest and I thought for sure me and Curtis would win, but he ended up working later than he thought and didn't get to dress up.  So Curtis was suppose to be Satan and I was his mistress, because isn't that watch witches are!!!hahaha  The results are below!! Thanks to all my wonderful family who came and helped out!! Love you all!!
Our pumpkins- Cade's, Mine, Jace's

My Mighty Hunters- that's what they kept telling people they were!
Cade, Jace, Isabel

Jace at the rec center Halloween walk

My Parents!! They are always such good sports to dress up!!
My brother Jared!! I was laughing so hard because the underwear he is wearing, I got them for him last Christmas as a gag gift!!!hahaha

My cousin Amber! She is a escapee mental patient!! Isn't her costume awesome!!!

Mom, Me and my sister Jerika

Jefrilyn Anderson this is my sister in law Aimee's mom. Her costume was really cool too!!!

Isabel, Jace and Cade eating dinner!!!

Curtis and Cade

My dad and his sister Colette

Mom and Amber

Me and Dad

Easton with his Scary Grandparents

Cade with his Grandparents Debbie and Wayne Spafford

Me and Amber

Every year we do trophies so this years winners were
BEST MALE COSTUME- Lance aka Dad
BEST FEMALE COSTUME- Becky aka Mom
BEST KID COSTUME- Anthony

Congrats guys!!!! Cant wait until next year!!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment