Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sunday Dinners

Life has been so busy for me and my family lately.  I wanted to do something to ensure that my family and my husbands family stay close. So I thought we should get together at least once a month and have Sunday dinner. Everybody loved the idea! The kids really love to go to their grandparents houses so it has worked out really great.  Last Sunday we had dinner at my parents house.  It was so much fun! I love to see my brothers and sister in laws!  My mom made a really yummy chili.  It was perfect because the weather was kind of yucky and i just wanted to eat something warm.  My sister in law Aimee is potty training Easton so she brought a potty seat to my parents house.(it was brand new) Cade and Easton were wearing it on their faces.  I was laughing so hard.  I had to take pictures of it! Great black mail when they are older! !I wish Cade would potty train!!!!!! I think he is going to be the first high school graduate to still wear a DIAPER!!!! 
Cade

My nephew Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment