Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at my parents house.  It was neat because Curtis parents also came so we had one big Thanksgiving with both families.  My grandparents made the turkey and my Mom did a ham and than everybody else filled in with there favorite things.  It was so nice to only be in charge of a couple of things.  I made stuffing, which turned out awesome, thanks to Grandma Ruby Valora.  She shared her family recipe with me and than helped me make it!! She is an awesome lady.  Than I made a choc cream pie and a pecan pie.  I was really nervous because I'm not a pie maker!!! LOL They turned out pretty good or so my Dad said.  I was hoping I wouldnt  need to go buy back up pies!!  It was nice to be with family and have a good time.  I'm so very thankful for my husband and children and all my wonderful family!! Without them holidays like this would not be as meaningful. Here are some pictures of the family!!!

Jace, Aimee and Easton

Jace

Cade

Easton

Konner

Grandma Becky and Jace

Jared and Curtis

Me and Curtis

Jared and Aimee

Me and Mom

Me and Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment