Friday, December 2, 2011

Black Friday Fun

On Thanksgiving night I went with Aimee and Jared up to Wal Mart to do the whole black Friday thing! We went up at 9:45 pm and it was a zoo!!!  I was amazed at all the people up there.  It was so crowded that you could only squeeze your way threw.  I was getting a little claustrophobic.  I hate being in places with alot of people.  We finally made our way to the toys by 10pm.  I was scared for them to say GO!!  When they did all heck broke lose!!  Jared was diving his way in to get me some Lego's and was getting pushed away by some lady.  It was really funny!!  Finally Aimee got one and we moved onto the game boards.  We got what we needed in the toys and than headed to electronics.  There was no shopping carts and so people had garbage cans and totes and they were just throwing stuff into them.  So we got this big blue tote and Aimee had the back and me the front and we pack that threw the store.  We had to wait until midnight to get the electronics that we wanted.  So we put our tote right in front of the line and Jared sat down on it and me and Aimee went out and did more shopping.  It was so much fun!!  We finally got home at 1am and than I went to bed and got up again at 5:15 am. My mom came to my house and we met up with Jared and Aimee and Curtis mom up at Cal Ranch.  I was so excited because I got what I wanted there!!! I cant wait to give them to the boys!!!  After that we headed to Basin Sports and that place was a little crazy!  We got what we needed though so that was awesome.  We than hit McDonalds for breakfast and than headed home around 8 am.  I was so tired!!!  I told the boys we would put up the tree so we did that.  After that Curtis made a dump run before winter and Jace lost my new cell phone there!! I couldn't believe it!!!  By the time Curtis got back to the dump the tractors were already pushing our stuff away! Thank goodness for cell phone insurance.  At 5 we headed up to watch the Christmas parade.  My parents and jerika and Grandma Horrocks, Jared and Aimee and Easton were all up there too!  It was bitter cold!!  The parade was OK.  The kids favorite thing was someone made a replica of Mater.  It was so very cool! Afterwards we went up to Pizza Hut for dinner.  Than we went up to the Western Park and let the kids play on there blow up slides they had set up.  Then we walked threw Trees for Charity.  Aimee helped decorate the tree her work did.  It was so beautiful.  There were some awesome trees this year.  We voted for our favorites and than headed home.  We watched the fireworks from our backyard.  The kids loved them.  We were all so exhausted by this time that we all went to bed!!  It was such a fun day!! What a great way to start off the Christmas Season.
The boys getting ready to head up to the parade

Dad and Jace

Mom and Cade

Jared and Easton

My little sister Jerika

Jace braving the cold!!

1 comment:

  1. You are young. I am glad you all had a great time. Hope you get a phone. LOL! Love ya

    ReplyDelete