Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10-10-10

Curtis 28th Birthday party!!!  Here is his cake that my sweet little Cade had to sample before the party!!  Curtis had a wonderful birthday. On Saturday he went golfing with his Dad. Curtis hasn't golfed in years so I'm glade he is getting back into it.  On Sunday we had the family come over for cake and ice cream.  Its always so much fun when we get together!!  I love all of my family so much.  Curtis got his truck windows tinted and then the boys got him Iron Man 2 and a new tie.  My parents got him a new Wii game, Jared and Aimee got him some Wii chargers for the remotes, Jeremy and Aimee got him a gift card from Game Stop, his parents got him new speakers for his truck, Kamiah and Tony got him a new white shirt for church, Marc and Britni got him a blanket.  He made out pretty good!!hahaha  For all of our birthdays we always look forward to the call!!  Curtis older brother Tony's family always calls and sings happy birthday!! We always enjoy it so much.  Jared also called and left a very seductive happy birthday song on Curtis phone!! We were laughing so hard while we were listening to it!! Love ya Jared you keep life interesting!!! 
THE CAKE!!!

  My brother Jeremy holding Cade

The Birthday Boy!!! Turning 28!!
Me and Curtis!
My brother Jordan and Easton
My sister in law Dianne and Jeremy
 My Mom, Easton, Dad, Jeremy, Dianne

My friend Debra Slaugh and her cute daughter Madilyn
my sister in law Aimee and my nephew Easton
Curtis parents Wayne and Debbie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I so meant Jeremy and Dianne not Aimee!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez I'm just the friend Aimee said I was a sister in law now WTH? lol

    ReplyDelete