Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sundays

Today was our wards Primary program.  Jace has had his part memorized for about 2 weeks now.  Id quiz him threw out the day.  I think he would get annoyed with me because he would say "mom I already now my part!"  Grandma Debbie came to church with us today to watch Jace. She is one proud Grandma. I ask her if she was out for hire because Cade was so good today.  He just sat there the whole time with his grandma.  It was really nice.  So the program started and Jace's class was the second class to go up.  He went up to the mike and told his teacher he didn't need help and then said his part.  "Jesus Christ loves me too."  I was so proud of him.  Then we start watching him and he was being horrible up on the stand.  I was so embarrassed!  He and his friend Jacob were dancing and hitting each other and goofing around!! Finally I had to go up there and sit with him.  Even then he still wouldn't behave.  Man 4 year old are alot of work.  Especially my Jace. I love him so much though. I was so proud of him today.  Tonight my brother Jared came over with his wife and son.  We had a golf tournament.  Man I got my butt kicked!!! I mean bad!! Jared and Curtis are really good!! My score was like +25!! Man i need to practice more!! We have so much fun when we get together.  I don't know what I would do without them. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel sad that I missed the Primary Program. I love when the Primary has the program...makes sacrament meeting that much more special! Way to go Jace on memorizing your part.

    ReplyDelete