Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Friday

Tonight we headed to Lapoint to go to my parents and meet up with everyone.  I love being with my family.  There is nothing better.  Its always loud and crazy, but it is worth every minute together.  There are 4 rowdy boys and they love to play together.  Tonight was egg dying night.  So I tried my silk dying again and I found out that the darker the tie the better it works.  Also if you let them cool longer it helps the color transfer.  Ill post pics below.  Jace has been asking all week to dye eggs.  He has been so excited.  Tonight he was in heaven.  We dyed 6 doz eggs.  It was messy but so worth it.  Jace and Cade and my sisters hands were blue.  The blue dye was awesome!!  They looked like they had Smurf hands.  After wards we made Rootbeer and Orange floats.  We all sat around and talked.  It was so calming to sit and just listen to everyone.  The kids were acting like dogs and running around.  My two nephews  Easton and Konner are so much fun.  I love spending time with them.  Konner is so cuddly.  I love to hold him.  This weekend we have lots of fun things planned. Today is my brother Jeremys bday, he is 26 yrs old. Tomorrow we are going swimming for his party. Ill be posting lots more all weekend long. 
Cade had to wear on old tshirt of Jerikas because he went outside and
fell into a mud hole. I mean like head to toe have to take a bath kind
of a mess.

Jace getting started


Cade, Jace, Easton, and Jerika

My nephew Easton

My mom and all the grandkiddos

B- My sister Jerika, Mom
F- Jace, Easton, Konner and Cade

Cade and Easton hanging out in Grandpa's chair

The Birthday Boy- Jeremy and his son Konner

My silk eggs. I posted the ones that turned out pretty cool.



Jared, Aimee, Easton, Dad and Mom hanging out
eating rootbeer floats

Cade chowing down

Jace

Jeremy with Cade and Easton

2 comments: