Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Jace came running into our room at 2 am shouting THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!  Then he ran in his room and woke Cade up.  Me and Curtis were like go back to bed!!!  They crashed in our room and than were up at 7 again.  They really got into Easter this year.  The Easter Bunny hide all their hard boiled eggs outside.  So they got to go out and find them!! That snicky bunny!  We got dressed in our new church clothes and went to church.  I had to a feeling to leave early and im glade that I did.  My grandma Horrocks was going in for surgery this morning and they said there was a good chance her heart wouldnt make it.  So I got to Aimee's and her mom sent me up to the hospital.  When I got there I had a little meltdown.  I know that grandma has lived a great life and the time is comming for her to return home, but it just hit me that she could be gone!  Wow! I never thought that this day would come.  I love my grandma dearly and am super close to her.  So I got there just in time to give her a big huge and kiss and tell her that I loved her.  She looked at me and said Jessica Ill be going home soon.  I lost it again.  I just love her so much.  We hung out in the waiting room for a little bit and then left to go to Jared's to proceed with our Easter as planned. Mom did stay up at the hospital.  Jared had to catch the Halliburton plane at 1 so we wanted to see him before he left.  We had a bbq and a big egg hunt for the kids. It was just hard because everyone was just so sad and worried.  We were trying to be happy for the kids and not sad.  After we were done everyone headed to the hospital or home. I took the boys home for some long over due naps.  Curts parents stopped by to see the boys and told me that they went up to see my mom and that my Grandma had pulled threw the surgery and was doing great.  Now the recovery is whats going to be hard.  Me and Aimee went up to see her tonight and she was a little loopy but she new who we were and was trying to talk to us.  I'm glade everything turned out ok.  Its been an exhausting weekend but we all had a really good catching up with family.  I'm so thankful for what Easter represents and all that my savior did for me.  I know with all my heart that one day we will be with him again.  I'm thankful for my family and all that they do and I hope that as time goes on we stay close.
Cade's goodies plus he got a little push 4 wheeler to drive

Jace's goodies

Cade finding his eggs in the backyard

Jace out searching



Jace and Jerika at Uncle Jared's looking for eggs

Cade took his time. He had to open them before he would find another

Easton and Aimee

The Crew: Jace Cade Easton and Jerika

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a super fun weekend! your boys are so cute! they are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete