Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gymnastics

Jace is so full of energy and he is the biggest dare devil. It sometimes gives me a heart attack!! So i was thinking what I could get him into that would help him in these two areas!!  Then I saw an Ad in the paper for a Super Hero Gymnastics class. I thought that was right up his alley.  Two things he loves Super Hero's and Flipping.  He has been 3 times now and absolutely loves it.  I think its something that we might pursue for him if he keeps interested.  He gets to dress up if he wants and he usually goes as Spider Man.  He is learning how to do flips, rolls and its teaching him balance. He teacher is really awesome. She always has fun stuff planned. Last Tue they got silly string and they got to spray it every where.  It was Spider webs!  Jace has no FEAR! He is the only kid who will jump on the tramp and do a flip off onto the mat.  He is always amazing me at what he can accomplish for being so little still.  I am so proud of him for doing this.  Its been a great learning experience for him so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment