Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Checkups


Jace and Cade both had to go see their doc, Doctor Kwak for a checkup. The boys really like him and it makes it so much easier.  Cade had to get his 2 yr immunizations and Jace had to get his Kindergarten immunizations.  They are both strong and healthy.  Jace now weighs 41 lbs and is 42 inches tall.  He is in the 33% for his height.  He is my little guy.  He hasn't done much growing in the last year and a half.  Cade now weighs 35.4 lbs and is 38 inches tall.  He is in the 95% on his weight and 92% on his height.  I had to laugh because Dr. Kwak told me that I might have a big kid on my hands!! Cade has always been above average on everything.  That's ok with me though.  It runs in the family.  I cant believe Jace will be starting Kindergarten this fall.  He went and done all of his testing and he scored really high on his tests.  They were all impressed with how smart he is.  He is my big talker.  He loves to ask questions and loves to find out how things work.  Cade will be starting preschool this fall also.  I don't know what i will do with all my free time!!!  Cade is learning new words everyday and I'm so proud of him for all the progress he has made with his speech.  Cade loves to be outside.  He loves to get dirty as dose Jace. I'm really excited for this summer.  They are at the perfect age were we can start doing a lot more things.  I love both my boys so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I spelled a few words WRONG! Here we go again. I am so proud of you for being a great mom. Happy Mothers Day. Love ya Colette

    ReplyDelete