Monday, May 23, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day this year I had my family over for lunch.  It was really fun to hang out with them.  Curtis was so sweet, him and the boys got me a Nook.  I was so surprised!!! I am in love with it.  Aimee made the yummiest cake ever!! We ate it all.  Afterwards we went up to the care center to see Grandma Horrocks.  She was really happy to see us.  I got some cute pictures of the kids with grandma.  Later in the evening my brother Jared flew in from North Dakota.  So we went with Aimee and Easton to go watch his plan land.  The boys absolutely love watching planes land.  It was good to have him back home.  This Mothers Day was so awesome. I love being a mom.  I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Most days that is!! I love my Mom and all the love and support she gives me.  She is my best friend.  I know a lot of people cant say that about their Mom but I can.  I also am so thankful for my mother in law Debbie.  I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her sometimes!!!  My mom and Debbie have influenced my life so much and I just want to say thank you to them!!! 
It was so hard getting this picture of the kids!! Its not the best but im lucky to have got it!
Jace, Easton, Grandma Horrocks, Jerika, Mom and Cade

Mom, Grandma, and Jerika

Grandma and my brother Jordan

Cade and Jace at the airport

Here comes Uncle Jared's plane

Aimee and Easton I love this picture!! Dad is home at last!


Cade was so beat from all the fun we had!! This is how he fell asleep!! I was laughing so hard!!

Oh yes he is drooling!!! What a messy face!! He loved Aunt Aimee's cake too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment