Monday, May 23, 2011

Preschool Graduation

On May 19th, 2011 Jace graduated preschool.  I just cant believe that he will be starting kindergarten this fall!! It blows my mind.  He is growing up so fast.  First Impressions put on a cute graduation.  They have done such a great job with Jace this year.  He teachers really taught him a lot.  At graduation they sang some songs and said there parts for the program.  Then they did this little skit and Jace was a worm. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.  After that they put on there caps and gowns and got to walk up and get there certificate.  The people who were there to support Jace was me and Curtis and Cade. His Grandma Debbie, Grandma Becky, Grandpa Lance, Uncle Jordan, Uncle Jared, Aunt Aimee, Easton.  I'm so proud of you Jace!! My little man is growing up!!
Jace Curtis Spafford

Jace is the one standing on the right of his teacher

Jace with his certificate

Uncle Jordan, Grandma, and Grandpa with Jace

Uncle Jared and Jace!! Way to GO!!

Brotherly Love

Jace's Class

Curtis trying to keep Cade occupied

No comments:

Post a Comment