Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jace's Photography

These days I really have to watch were I leave my camera.  The boys like to get it and take random pictures.  On Sat. night my parents wanted to take Jace and my sister to go see Rio.  Me and Curtis decided to go and see Fast Five(which was totally awesome!!!).  After the show we meet them in the lobby and Jace hands me my camera.  I was a little baffled that he had it.  I turned it on and there was a picture of  a toilet with his pee in it and a picture of his feet in the bathroom.  I started laughing so hard.  I guess my Dad had taken him and didn't even notice that he was in there taking pictures!! The next morning while we were getting ready for church Jace got the camera and was taking pictures again.  I noticed he was missing and then I found him in his room. I was a little scared to even look at the pictures.  There were pics of him(some very funny self portraits that I will post below) and shots of his room, a photo of his behind(which I will not post to spare you guys the pain of seeing it LOL).  I just started laughing again and went and found Curtis. He started laughing too!!!  So get ready to see some really amazing pictures by the future photographer Jace Spafford!!!
Jace's feet at the movie theater in the bathroom

The Toilet!!

Jaces favorite pillow. Bert The Bee

Sassy!!!



I love this one because his face looks so fat and Jace doesn't have an ounce of fat on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment