Friday, January 27, 2012

Aimee & Easton's Birthday

My sister in law Aimee had her baby Easton on her birthday.  Its way cool!  This year she turned 22 yrs and Easton turned 2 yrs old.  This year they had their birthday party at McDonald's.  The kids loved it!  Easton is into dinosaurs so that's what Aimee did his theme in.  His cake was so cute!  They both got spoiled!!  Jace brought his best friend Isabel with us.  Aimee gave all the kids a dinosaur hunting license in their goodie bags.  My Dad and brothers totally had Isabel convinced that there are dinosaurs in the mountains and that they would take her hunting this summer.  She asked my Dad what she should do if they charged her.  He said to kick it in the shin and they would run away!! It was so funny.  We all had such a good time.  McDonald's was an awesome place for little kids!  To add to all the drama I have to tell you earlier in the day Aimee was helping her mom move some boxes and her mom dropped it on her foot and she ended up breaking like 2 bones in her foot!!  Whats next..... all I have to say is bring it on!!!

My brother Jeremy and the birthday Girl Aimee
My brothers Jared and Jeremy

Cade and Isabel. She was being really shy and hiding behind her kids meal bag.

Aunt Aimee and Cade

Jace with his Favorite Uncles- Jordan, Jared and Jeremy

 My sister Jerkia

Dad and Cade

 My parents got Easton this cute Dinosaur piggy bank

 In there treat bags, Aimee got all the kids dinosaur masks.  This is Madilyn and Draydyn Slaugh.

The whole group!!!

Happy Birthday Aimee and Easton!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment