Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My 28th Birthday

By the time December 30th rolled around we were all feeling better. (thank goodness!!!!)  Curtis took me out to dinner at Cafe Rio.  We had a really good time.  Its nice to have a dinner by ourselves once in awhile. Afterwards we went to Lapoint to my parents house for my birthday party.  Jared and Aimee had our kids and they met us over there.  All my family came including my Grandparents.  Unfortunately my mother in law Debbie caught what me and Cade had and was so sick! She always makes my cake and she barley got that done.  I cant believe she still made it.  She is so wonderful!!! I love her so much!!!  By the way its a pumpkin nut cake with boiled frosting!!YUM!!!  My father in law came over and so did Curtis little brother Marc and his daughter Natalie.  They were out from Provo for the weekend for a wedding so they got to visit.  I had a wonderful birthday! When Curtis lite my cake my Dad got the fire extinguisher out just it case it caught on fire!! Very funny Dad!!!  Curtis got me some new clothes and books.  My parents got me a open heart necklace from Kay Jewelers! Its so pretty!  My mom also knitted me some slippers and they got me chocolates and some books too!  Jared and Aimee got me a new Scentsy pot and some scents.  Loved them. Jeremy and Dianne got me a new purse which I totally LOVED!  Curtis and the boys also got me a big basket from Little Sweet Pea.  My friend Debra got me a new trifle bowl.  My inlaws got me new scriptures!  I was way excited.  Towards the end of the party my niece Natalie threw up all over my parents living room! Three times before it was all done! It was the worst week for sickness!!! I'm so glade its all over now!  Thanks everyone for the best birthday ever!!!
The boys with their cute Little Sweet Pea basket

My way CUTE purse

My new scriptures and Scentsy

My new necklace

My wonderful birthday presents!!! Thanks everyone!! Love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap you hit the mother load!! GO YOU Happy birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're spoiled. That's what you get when you have lots of siblings. Good for you. Love ya

    ReplyDelete