Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Eve/Hancock Christmas Party

Christmas Eve is my parents holiday.  Every year we just know that's were we will be.  This year was really fun.  Me and Curtis played Just Dance for the first time.  He almost beat me!!  It was really fun.  We need to invest in it.  We had a wonderful dinner that my parents made.  YUM!!  Every year we always draw names.  The kids went first.  They had a blast.  Then we played games.  Aimee and Jared had us split into 2 teams.  We had to race to a table unwrap a present then wrap it back up and run back to the line. My team totally won!!  We read a Christmas story and passed gifts around when the person said left or right.  I made all the kids pillow cases so they could put all their treats and presents in them.  This year my parents had guessing jars set up.  I won 2 of the 4.  I won a 25 gift card to Cafe Rio and they had a change jar and I guessed closest.  I won 64 on that one.  I was way excited.  Next the adults opened their presents.  I had Jeremy this year and I got him a really old chicken fighting magazine that I found on Ebay.  He was in heaven!!! Im so glade he liked it.  Curtis this year had Dianne and he got her a really cute shirt from Buckle( I totally had to pick it out hahaha)  Aimee had Curtis and she got him a new hunting game for the wii.  He was excited because he has been borrowing theirs all year.  Jared had me and he got me a really funny cowboy shirt that says She Thinks My Tractors Sexy with some hot cowboys on it!!!LOL  Then he got me some black pot a dot rubber boots!! I was so excited.  After this the kids opened and put on their pjs.  Then Grandpa brought out his coke bottles and gave the kids all one.  They really like having a Coke with Grandpa.  I forgot to say before we ate Grandma took all the kids outside to sprinkle reindeer food on the front lawn.  So after everything died down there was a knock at the door and Santa left a bag of presents for the kids.  Jace was so excited!!!!  I thought he might pass out he was that excited!!!!  My Dad surprised my mom with a new wedding ring! She was so excited!! I didn't think my Dad had it in him!!hehehe  My parents gave all of the couples new Santa plates and cups! They were darling.  Before we left we let the kids put together Santa goodie plates!! It was such a fun night!! My parents put so much into this night and we all love it so much!!!!  We always stop at the Maeser 7-11 when we come into town so that Jace and Cade can go in and get a big gulp of Pepsi for Santa.  They love it.....and so does Santa!!  Once we got home we got the kids in bed and than set up the presents!!  I was so disappointed because we bought the kids the cutest tricycles from Cal Ranch and the frame were bent on both bikes.  I still put them out because I didn't know what else to do!! They weren't even rideable! That's when are night started to get really crappy!! Curtis started to not feel well so he went to bed.  All night we was up throwing up!! Then this caused him to have a migraine and Christmas went down hill for him from there!!!!!
My brothers Jared, Jeremy and Jordan

Konner got Jace a bow and arrow. He was so excited!!

Easton had Cade and he got a Cars race car track

Grandma Becky and Cade

Dad and Jeremy

Mom opening up her ring


Jace, Grandpa, Konner, Cade and Easton having a Coke with Grandpa

Jeremy enjoying his chicken magazine

Curtis and his new hunting game

Jace opening his present from Santa

Cade opening his present from Santa

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. :) Well, except for Curtis getting sick and the bike frames being bent. Did Cal Ranch replace them? Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun night you all had. I can't believe your dad is my baby brother. LOL! He is a good grandpa. Go Lance for getting the new wedding ring. Sorry Curtis got sick. I hope you guys got new bikes for the boys.

    ReplyDelete