Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soccer Season

Jace has wanted to play soccer the last little while but I keep forgetting to sign him up!  This time around I remembered.  He has had 2 games so far and he is on the Grey Dragons.  He is having a blast.  He has so much energy.  Today he had a game and he scored 2 goals! He was way excited!  He plays goalie and forward(that may not be what its called lol) really well but not defender because he has to stay back and he loves to run!!  He enjoys it a lot and has a ton of support from family! He loves them to come and watch.  I'm sure as the season goes ill post more pictures.

These are from his first game. I was a bad mom and my camera battery was dead so I only got these 2. Jace wanted Isabel to come and watch.  She thought he was crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment