Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas

Christmas morning started about 6 am for us!! Jace and Cade got up and opened up their presents from Santa.  Poor Curtis couldn't even get out of bed! I felt so bad.  I had the kids eat breakfast before opening all the other presents hoping this would give Curtis more time to get up.  It didn't help though.  He came and tried so hard to put on a happy face for the kids.  When we got threw opening up them Curtis went back to bed.  I got to put together  the toys!! That is a hard job.  Curtis kept throwing up all morning! I started to get worried.  Then he passed out on me and I said lets go to the ER!  Jared and Aimee got the boys and we went to the hospital.  We were at the hospital for 4 hours! He was dehydrated and they could get his migraine under control.  By the time we were done we had missed my brother Jared's birthday party.  I had to run to the store to get some Gatorade for Curtis and I saw that Domino's was still open.  I ran in and got a pizza! It was a miracle because I was the last customer for the night!!Yeah!!  By the time we got home the kids fell asleep.  So Curtis went to bed and I stayed up and ate pizza by myself and watched The Big Bang Theory.  This was are amazing Christmas!! By the way the next day I got sick and was in bed all day Monday and Tuesday.  It took all week for the kids to open and play with there toys! I'm so glade they are little and will not remember this horrible Christmas!!!












2 comments:

  1. It is ok even if they do remember it. I was 6 yrs old one year and I was sick the whole Christmas vacation. I have great memories of what I got and how excited I was even though I couldn't play with much. They will remember that Santa came the night before at grandma's house. It's all good!!
    You are a great mom and they will remember that.

    ReplyDelete