Wednesday, July 27, 2011

24th of July

This 24th we didn't have any big plans.  I had to work all weekend so that kind of put a damper on things.  Curtis took the Cade to the parade on sat. and Jace was in the parade.  He rode on the hospitals float and my mother in law walked beside it with him.  I guess when Jace got to were all the family was sitting everyone started screaming at him and he was so embarrassed!!  I wish I could of seen it.  That night I had to take down flags with the YW or I should just say 1 YW!!  Thanks KaAolana!!  Then on sun. I had a BBQ at my house.  Everyone was there.  It was really  nice to have everyone together.  It has been awhile since all of my siblings have been together.  It was just nice to sit and talk with everyone.  That night we went over to my brother Jared's and let fireworks off.  The boys had a really good time.  I as a mom am so thankful for NO MORE FIREWORKS!!!  Hahaha  My kids love them a little too much!!! I'm so thankful for all my ancestors that settled in this area.  I'm very grateful for the pioneers and all the struggles that they went threw so that I can be were I am today!
Me and my Mom (and yes that is Aimee's cute little head poking up behind me)

Dad and Mom

My brother Jeremy his wife Dianne and my cute nephew Konner

Konner

Jeremy, Mom and grandma Horrocks

Easton and Konner.  They were taking turns pushing each other. It was so cute!!


Makayla, Aimee and Anthony- Aimee's niece and nephew



Cade, Anthony, Jace and Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment