Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Brother

On May 29th my little brother Jordan turned 20 years old. How crazy is that!!!  He was just little when I got married and left and its so hard to picture him a MAN now!! Hahaha I love him so much!!! Happy Birthday Jordan. Aimee my sister in law made him a chicken cake. It was so cute!! The frosting however did not turn out brown but instead a puke green. Everyone had a hard time eating it because of the frosting!!!LOL it was delicious though!! Mom put on a bbq and it was yummy of course! It was so funny because everyone took all the steak knives and my Dad hands Curtis this huge knife to use. I thought he was joking but I look over and he is using it!!! It was so funny. 
Jeremy, Jordan, Jared


Look how big that knife is!!!

My nephew Konner

My nephew Easton, chowing down!

Jordan opening the shirt the boys gave him

No comments:

Post a Comment