Wednesday, July 27, 2011

YW-Vernal Temple

Tonight for YW's we took the girls to the Vernal temple.  We took lots of pictures, sung I Love to see the Temple and then the girls got to go and pick out a special stone on the temple.  So from now on that is there special spiritual stone that they will always have.  It was really fun until it started to rain on us! We went back to Cherry's house and made banana splits and watched Sisterz in Zion.  Wow what an incredible movie.  If you haven't seen it i would totally suggest it.  Its about yw in NYC that come to BYU for EFY week.  It made me realize all the things that I take for granted.  When they first got to SLC they couldn't believe how clean it was!  They said they could take off their shoes and walk on the streets That really made me laugh because I have never thought about it.  Just little things like that.  So I'm going to try everyday to remember all the things that i am so very thankful for.
Stephanie McConkie, Nicole Sleight, Kellie Wright

Nicole Sleight, Shelby Schneider, Stephanie McConkie, Erin Richards, Emma Pond, Kellie Wright

The Best Leaders Ever!!! Chelina Samuels, Chiara Aldredge, Cherry Colton, ME


My stone is the light colored one in between the windows!!

I love to look at Moroni.  I still can remember  the day that he got put up there.  My mom had just pulled into the back parking lot at the stake center right next door to drop me off because I had a YW basketball game. It was awesome timing because they were just hoisting Moroni up.  We got to watch the whole thing. I was glade that I got to share that moment with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I Googled my name and these pictures came up, you spelled my name wrong!!

    Love,
    NicHole!!

    ReplyDelete