Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

For me the 4th started at 6 am! Me and Chelina Samuels had to take a couple of the YW around to set up flags! We have a blast doing this. When I got home we all got ready and headed up to the parade.  I love watching the jets form Hill Airforce base fly over. Something about it tears me up  and gives me a sense of pride!! I love my country!!  The parade this year was long but the kiddos enjoyed it.  Afterwards we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham's. They put on a all American BBQ!! We had so many different kinds of hot dogs to chose from. It was really fun. Grandma set up a pool and the kids got to go swimming.  My parents, Jordan, Jerika, Grandma Horrocks, Aimee, Jared, Easton were all there along with lots of our family.  By the time it was done it was so nap time!!!  That afternoon the rain started coming down. It rains so much around here lately it is CRaZy!!!!  We wanted to go up to the park early so we could let the kids play but that didn't happen. SO we took them to Sonic and ate and watched a movie in the truck until the rain let up.  We always sit in the same spot with the same people every year on the 4th.  We always meet are dear friends Joey and Debra Slaugh and their kids up there. This year Jared and Aimee and Easton and Jerfrilyn (Aimee's mom) Aimee's niece and nephew,Amber and George all came and sat with us.  We thought we were going to get rained on again but it held up so we could watch the firework. They were amazing. Jace and Cade really loved them this year.  Afterwards we all came back to our house and let off more fireworks. I love my family and this great country which i live in!!! Happy 4th of July!!!
L to R- Makayla, Jefrilyn, Easton, Aimee, Jared, Jace and Anthony

me and curt

My Jace

Cade

Easton

OUr favorite part of the parade!!! We love the horses

Dad, George, Jared, Cade, Mom, Grandma Horrocks. BBQ time at Grandma Cunningham's

Cade and Grandma Becky

Waiting for the fireworks to start

My brother Jared and Curtis

Cade

Joey, Debra and Maddie

Maddie! I love her leggins

BFF's me and Debra

Anthony, George and Jared

Timberlyn, Joey and Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment