Saturday, July 9, 2011

Father's Day

Fathers Day this year we celebrated it at Jared and Aimee's house.  We had the whole family there even Curtis parents and Aimee's parents.  It was so fun to be all together.  I felt really bad because I was coming home from Logan and made it there just in time for the party.  When I planned the trip I didn't realize that it was on Father's Day weekend. Bad wife award!!!LOL  So me and the boys got Curtis a new BBQ and I think that made up for it!!! He as wanted a new one for years!! He loved it.  The boys also got him a new shirt, which he loved.  It was a good day despite the weather!! It seems like it rains a lot when we try to get together.
Jace, Curtis, and Cade with the new BBQ!!!

Uncle Jeremy with all the kiddos!! Jace in the back. Jerika is holding Konner and im not sure whats she is doing to him!!!hahaha than there is cade, Uncle Jeremy and Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment