Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekend Fun

Last weekend my brother in law Marc and his family came out from Orem for a visit.  Jace absolutely loves his cousin Natalie! They were inseparable the whole time.  We had a BBQ and we went to the water slide.  It was the hospitals summer party so we got to go with my mother in law Debbie.  I thought Cade would be scared of going down the slide but he wasn't. He wore me out!! More, More he kept saying!!  Curtis would take him down because i was scared I wouldn't be able to lift above the water at the end so Jace would go down with me! Me and Britni entered the biggest splash contest. She did awesome! I didn't do very good! I chickened out on a big jump off the diving board!! She ended up taking 2nd! It was fun.  On Sun we got together and played games.  Yahtzee and Scatagories! We had fun!!   Then the kids went outside and played socore with Uncle Marc! They love kicking the ball.  It was sad to see them head home.  We had such a good time hanging out with them.  Cant wait until next time!!
Cade, Natalie, Jace

Curtis and Cade

Cade kept getting into the cooler that had the ice cream sandwiches! I swear he ate atleast 3 fatboys!!


I love that Jace and Debbie look like they are in deep thought!!

Natalie and Jace

Cade

Natalie

Kick that ball Jace!! He loves to play

No comments:

Post a Comment